"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it!"”
Early in the morning on April 23, 2008, this is why we were rejoicing...
The Lord BLESSED us AGAIN that day with
Charles Gregory Maxey, III
7 lbs., 14 oz. and 20 inches
This year on April 23, (the party was really on the 16th) we celebrated this way....
We dyed Easter Eggs and then had an Egg Hunt. It was a LOT of fun! The weather forecast for that morning was rain, rain, and more rain. I had everyone I knew praying about the weather... a bunch of wet, muddy toddlers looking for eggs in the rain was not the vision I had for this party. :) Literally, the Lord held the rain drops until it was time for our friends to leave. And when He finally allowed the drops to fall, they fell HARD. Chase was escorting people to their cars with an umbrella. When I say it rained, I mean it rained! We woke up the next morning to a flooded basement!
On C3's real birthday we celebrated with birthday pancakes... Chase's specialty!



No comments:
Post a Comment